Wednesday, March 3, 2010

It's a Procreation Vacation!

Howdy doo world wide web highway neighbors! It's a great day isn't it? It's cold as heck here, a massive spring flood is just around the corner and I've got to return to the 9-5 today (although it's more like 12 - 10:30 pm).

But you know what, all sarcasm aside, life is good. March Madness is on its way, I've got holidays scheduled for April, a rockin' concert to see in June and an indoor soccer league that is starting up soon!

Yippee!!

Oh! And one other thing - I'm making my debut as a guest writer on The Vacation Gals!

My first post is up - it's all about me and SuperFutureDad's version of a babymoon!

You can check it out here! I hope you like it.....

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I'm your newest following, visiting from MBC's Aspiring Writer' group. Nice to meet you! I'm off to read your guest post.

    ReplyDelete