Monday, March 1, 2010

State of Mind

Hey all - Big News!! 

I'm making my debut as a writer for a new Web site this week. It's called The Vacation Gals and it offers expert advice on family travel, girlfriend getaways and romantic escapes. I believe my post will be up on Wednesday, but I'll let you know for sure! 

SuperFutureDad has read and signed off on it, so I hope you will like it, too!

Meantime, check out my state of mind... what's yours??

Current read: sticking with Kathy Reichs... this time going with Grave Secrets. Seriously, if you like mystery and crime novels - or the TV show 'Bones' - you will LOVE her books.

Current TV Show Obsession: The Inbetweeners 


You. Must. Watch. This. Show.

Current Song Addiction: Live Like You Were Dying by Kris Allen... I'm not one to watch American Idol and I won't start because of this guy but he almost makes me want to... almost.

Current Movie Obsession: Inglorious Basterds by Quentin Tarantino. Yup... finally hopped on that bandwagon.

C

No comments:

Post a Comment