Thursday, February 24, 2011

Anne Geddes Better Watch Her Back!!!


And now for  more pictures.
These amazing photos of Coralynn (and us) were taken by Ria Czichotzki when CC was just a couple of weeks old.


I think this is the only shot we got of her with her eyes open. CC was a sleepy little pumpkin that day.



Watching Ria position CC and get her to conform to certain poses was really neat. I have since used some of Ria's techniques to sooth CC to sleep if she's fighting it a bit.


I brought some outfits and headbands but Ria had the best selection and already had most of the photos mapped out in her head. This fuzzy one is so precious.


The happy family.


And yes, momma stripped down for a little maternity session too at 37 weeks! I figured my pregnancy body probably wasn't going to look this good the second time around (if there is one!). As a matter of fact, things did take a turn for the worse the last two weeks I was pregnant. The Goodyear Blimp decided to take up residence in my belly and left me with the stretchmarks to prove it! Stretchmarks in the last two weeks of pregnancy - what a bitch.




I highly recommend working with Ria for your family's next picture experience. She's a true pro, loves children and knows how to take a damn good picture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment